Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, First Lady of France

Actually, I hardly recall the day when I came across with the woman's name. I watched CNN last week, I think . Mmm.. Upon hearing that she was a former model and married the president of France, President Nicolas Sarkozy, one thing that filled my mind, and it was AWE. I was definitely awed with the woman's person. I mean, being a model is not something that dignitaries would end up marrying with. Liking is very shallow and anybody can be attracted to them but marrying seems like something to be worth pondering upon. Families with dignitary backgrounds will also find someone who they think will be useful to them. Don't you think so? So to Madam Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, salutes to you! I just wish she will really be helpful with the President's many agenda. Toast to women of the world!

No comments: